Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about the new Fitbit app update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am I the only one getting increasingly annoyed by constant updates? Please, stop changing the way data is displayed, it may not be perfect in its current iteration but changing it robs the user of feelings of progression and achievement, I want to compare myself over time, if data repeatedly changes in presentation how am I to do this! I'm a Premium paying customer and have been happy with service FOR YEARS but recently feeling like abandoning this platform. Please, just stop, no more changes to app!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Disgruntled_af. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and comments as that helps to continue working on improvements to our services and features. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

For more information about the Fitbit app and Fitbit Premium, please see How do I use the Fitbit app? and What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

I've moved your post to the Android App board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Disgruntled_af. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and comments as that helps to continue working on improvements to our services and features. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

For more information about the Fitbit app and Fitbit Premium, please see How do I use the Fitbit app? and What should I know about Fitbit Premium? 

I've moved your post to the Android App board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer