Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Tracker Stuck On Connecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just recently purchased a FitBit Charge 2 and tried to set it up on my Samsung Galaxy S7 I followed all of the steps (Downloading the app, creating an account, choosing the appropriate tracker and putting in the code.) The problem was when I put in the code that the app had sent to my tracker it would be stuck on the connecting screen until after a little while it said to charge the Fit bit, restart mobile device, or turn Bluetooth on and off. I did so atleast 20 times and found no results. I searched for people with similar problems and they suggested resetting the tracker, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, and most had links to the main troubleshooting page. I tried all of those many times as well and still no results. It would be great if there is a solution to this problem, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @AustinLang! Welcome to the Forums! Cat Tongue I'm sorry to hear about your situation and thanks for letting me know what troubleshoot have you tried. This is very weird, the only thing that comes to my mind would be to restart your tracker at least 3 times in a row and try the setup process again using a computer. 

This should work, let me know how it goes! Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Were you able to resolve this? I am currently experiencing the same with a Charge HR I'm trying to add as a new device to my account.

Best Answer
0 Votes