Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit sync issues flex 2 and fitbit alta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Used 3 different devices and I have 2 fitbits. They sync and the calories look OK for the day. Then the next day you go back in and they are all the same on the summary page.  Yet on further drill down you are the correct calories. They are all stuck at 1257 since 29th may.  The day before the update.  Need help sorting this it's so annoying with traditional weekly progress. Any ideas.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Jackolm, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering how it goes so far? In case the issue persist I would like to ask if the calories you are referring are related to your exercise or are related to calories In vs Out?

Would you mind to share a screenshot with me to have a closer look of the issue?

In the meantime if this is related to the app, perhaps the following post will be of your help.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to be clear they were correct.  Then next day down to 1257 when syncs.  Making the weekly total Nothing like it should be. Steps are correct. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170615-180444.png

Screenshot_20170615-180444.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170615-180512.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jackolm, thank you so much for the screenshots. I see what you are experiencing now and this is the first time I saw a behavior like this.

There was a glitch before affecting the step data at the moment to use multi-trackers. With this issue the app wasn't capable to reconcile the step information. Causing missing infomration; but was isolated only to the step count and not the calories. Nonetheless this issue was resolved already by our teams, but it's possible the issue you have experienced was a repercussion of this, since I noticed on your Community profile you are using two trackers on your account.

However It's just a theory, but I'm wondering if have you encounter another similar scenario since our last conversation? If the issue persists, I would recommend to set up your trackers as a replacement device on your account again. To do this please follow the steps for Android on this post.

Hope this helps and keep me updated.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes