Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

My fitbit failing to connect saying there no device. I tried switching the watch on and off, checked for an update on the app and turning my Bluetooth off and on. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I think my fitbit died. I charged it and set for workout  but when I was done routine I  tried to hit finish but nothing happened. Needless to say it happened to me one other time and I could not retrieve my data. Sooo disappointed with this fitbit. I  have had other issues with this one. Will probably go back to my original style since this one didn't last as long.plus the other style is cheaper. I will just have to wait  for sale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

j'ai le même problème et ayant discuter avec quelqu'un de fitbit, il me dit que mon cell et ma tablette ne sont pas compatibles avec la montre versa 2 , ça fonctionnait super bien durant 1 semaine puis , plus rien, pour une montre de ce prix,  ce n'est pas avantageux.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Reply not sent in english. Could not read
Best Answer
0 Votes

We're you able to get it to work? I've tried everything I have read to do and nothing works my clock is wrong all my steps and info is gone and all the app keeps saying is devise can't be found. I'm getting aggravated I haven't even used it for 24 hrs yet. Hope someone can help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  It won't sync to phone. Not receiving notifications.  And losing time over the last several weeks. I'm so disappointed and annoyed with this fitbit. Can I get my money back.  Cost too much for all these problems 

Best Answer
0 Votes