Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connection difficulties with Samsung S7 edge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit 3 charge keeps dropping connection in walk  mode. any ideas please

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @spursboy, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Does this occur only when you're performing an activity or with the notification feature too? Which activities are affected by this situation? If you haven't already done so, please restart your device following the next steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I did this and no change. The problem is when i open the walk exercise
the FB3 says connecting....it connects and then disconnects.. the cycle
repeats
Best Answer
0 Votes
no had no response from the forum...not helpfull..very poor support have now returned the fitbit for refund and will make an purchase of a product that actually works
Best Answer