Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Alta presenting syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit alta won't sync with my Samsung j3 phone. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Adgepadge9, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard! I saw you are experiencing syncing issues with your Samsung J3.

This phone was not possible to confirm as compatible, however it would not hurt to try the following suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes