Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App not saving GPS exercise tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just recently started using the tracking function and i fell in love with it. Seeing where each mile marker is and my pace for each one as well. It really helps motivate me to do better each time.

My last 4 tracks.....they worked and i could see my phone tracking and i could pause and resume. At the end ot would give me the green congrats screen and i could see my impact. Then when i went to the main fitbit app all the data was lost!!!! I was sooooo disappointed!!! The first time i manually logged it i was so upset cause i had to count what my fitbit got and put everything in. Now i screen shot the impact when im done and so i can manually log it. I am soooo upset and frusterated that this is going on. It was such an amazing way to motivate myself and see my improvements. Now i cant.i dont want to move away from fitbit. But if this isnt addressed and soon. I will have to.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @KasiaGupi! The issue is in pausing your activity. It's been a glitch for a while that if you pause and restart your track it won't save. You'll be fine if you just don't pause your tracking.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer