Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair my Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted my ionic when trying to upgrade.  Now it wont let me add it back as a device.  Help.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Kennedy318, good to see you around and I was reading you are not able to pair back your tracker. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering if the issue persists?

In case the app still won't let you add your tracker back, I recommend to follow these steps.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Posted twice accidentally once on forum and once to an email.  Apologies, edited this to eliminate redundant thought.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work, tried everything.  Starting and stopping bluetooth, app, on all devices.  Uninstalling, reinstalling.  Finally even restore to factory defaults which leaves the watch with the message Cannot finish restore need to synch.  Cannot synch because device is gone due to all the uninstall , installs.   I ended up purchasing another ionic because I cannot due wthout it as it is tracking all my diabetes information on diet and exercise.  Which the new watch  installed just fine with the new updates.  So I have a brand new working ionic and a $269 worthless piece of metal.  I have always loved my fitbits as I have upgraded every time to the newer better but this will probably be the last. 

Best Answer
0 Votes