Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Flex with Samsung A5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to set up the Flex on Samsung A5. I follow the steps however says it cannot find tracker. It is charged and it is the only device around. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @EmmaSu, nice to have new members in the Fitbit Community! I saw you are expiriencing troubles to pair your tracker with your Samsung A5. Is important to mention this model of mobile phone is not listed as compatible. If a device is not listed on fitbit.com/devices or the Incompatible devices list, this simply means we are not able to confirm its functionality with the Fitbit trackers and some behavior may not work as is expected.

It wouldn't hurt to try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing. If that does not work, I suggest setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes