Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze and OnePlus 6 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze has stopped syncing to my phone. I have tried everything to try to get it to sync again with no luck. 

I have the OnePlus 6 Phone running OxygenOS version 9.0.2

I've tried all steps below and as many combinations of these steps as possible.

1. Unpaired, re-paired

2. Uninstalled app, reinstalled app

3. Completely removed device from my account and added back in.

4. Restarted both phone and fitbit Blaze

5. Removed Bluetooth connection, re-added Bluetooth connection.

6. Tried syncing while device was plugged to charger.

7. Tried syncing to PC through cable. (This actually worked but it did not solve the syncing to phone issue.)

I did all above steps and every combination of above steps I could think of, nothing has worked. I can still connect to Bluetooth through Bluetooth classic but that's about it. I get the Bluetooth Issues Error every time.

Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Your phone is not a supported device. Did this happen after an o/s update or Android app update? If after an app update, you can try reverting to an older version that worked for you. You can find older versions here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community  Forums @SyncError

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your phone to sync with your OnePlus 6 phone.

When it comes to devices compatibility, keep in mind that the two devices that are for sure not compatible at the moment are the Huawei P9 Lite and the Huawei P8 Lite. 

For all other devices, if they're not on the list of compatible devices, you might be able to sync with them but we don't guarantee that the functionality will be optimum as we are still testing on these phone models and due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, our team has not yet tested all of them. 

In the meantime, if you have another device that is compatible you can use it to sync your tracker or you can also use a PC as long as it has Windows 10 and a built in Bluetooth.

If you have more questions, let us know!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SyncErrorTry going into the phone settings and search for BTTestmode. This was a developer tool left active in the phone that has a history of interfering with BT operations.  Select the app, and then choose FORCE STOP. Reboot the phone and see if that resolves your sync issue.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes