Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 notification not working with xiaomi note 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using Fibit Charge 3. Notification function is not working with xiaomi note 3. Although I turned on for the notifications, it is showing 'Notification service not working. Phone restart is required to re-enable notifications on your tracker." in the fibit app. I have already rebooted both the device and the phone to refresh. Any help on this?

Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Sherryn123, unfortunately that phone is not on the Fitbit Supported Devices list see here.

Just because a device is not on the list does not mean that it definitely won't work, but it does mean that Fitbit has not tested all features and confirmed that it definitely does work.  This may explain why you are currently unable to receive notifications.

Often this is the kind of thing that the Community can help with.  Another user with your phone may have some insight on whether they have got notifications to work, or whether there might be another work around.

Fitbit updates the app very frequently, and even if your phone does not currently work it may work at a future point after an app update.

I am sorry not to have better news for you.  Welcome to the forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer