Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Huawei P20 Pro compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've recently got a new phone a huawei P20 Pro. Initially the app and notifications were working now my blaze doesn't sync properly.  I've tried resetting the fitbit, the app and the phone. I was looking at buying a newer model fitbit but I don't see the point if it doesn't function with my phone. Any ideas as I like my fitbit and if I can't get the issue resolved I'm not likely to get a new one or recommend to family and friends. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums @SBuckingham! 🙂

When it comes to the Huawei P20 Pro, it's not on the list of compatible devices.

When it comes to devices compatibility, keep in mind that the two devices that are for sure not compatible at the moment are the Huawei P9 Lite and the Huawei P8 Lite.

For all other devices, if they're not on the list of compatible devices, you might be able to sync with them but we don't guarantee that the functionality will be optimum as we are still testing on these phone models and due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, our team has not yet tested all of them.

Thanks for the comprehension and anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on P20 Pro compatability. Just bought this fantastic phone but didnt check my fitbit compatibility. Seems to work OK, I think....

Best Answer
0 Votes