Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 4 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've a Charge 4 that has always been tempremental when it comes to synching, but the last 4 or 5 weeks it just won't sync at all, I've went into settings and removed access to all devices, I've deleted the app and re installed it, re booted my charge 4, tried 3 other devices, 2 others are also android and its the same problem, I've tried my laptop aswell but the app keeps giving error "Authorisation Failed" even though the login details work fine when I login to the app on my phone... I'm at a loss as to what to try next aside from just getting a new one...

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@dido22 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you sync your Fitbit Charge 4. 

Thanks for the explanation and what you have tried so far. In this case I would recommend removing the device from your account and set it up as a new device. This way the connection between devices will reestablished. 

Please note that the Windows App is no longer supported. That is the reason it does not let you log in now. Same thing happened to me a while back. I have not tried it since. Right now only Android and iOS devices are supported. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rodrigo

I had removed it from my account and couldn't set it up as a new device I would get as far as entering the 4 digit number and eventually it would time out, I tried to add it as a new device on 3 different android devices and 2 iphones and it was the same each time, eventually I Cleared all User Data, then tried to set up as a new device, and it worked this time.

Louise

Best Answer
0 Votes