Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR Caller ID not working with Samsung S8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just started using my Charge HR again after about 6 months. I've got everything set up, however, the caller ID is not working.  I have a Samsung S8 and it is not recognizing the device.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, 

Rose W.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @rosie17, good to see you one more time. How it goes so far, is the issue still persisting since you posted? Have you enable the notifications in your Fitbit app?

If you have and the issue still persist, perhaps the following post might provide some additional help: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this issue recently but the actual cause was because of a reset on my phone I had to go in and make sure that the actual apps that I wanted notifications were set up properly mine were not so I was not getting notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Roberto:  Thank you for responding.  I've tried everything to get the caller ID to work.  I'm assuming that the device has to be connected to my phones bluetooth, however, when I do the scan for the device, I'm getting a message "No Bluetooth devices found".  I don't know why, but I'm beginning to think the caller ID is not worth spending any more time on.  All my settings are correct on my phone so I'm not sure what's going on.  I appreciate your help.
Rosie17
Best Answer
0 Votes
Everything seems to be set up correctly.  I'm not sure what's going on but I'll probably won't spend any more time on trying to get it to work.  It's tracking steps, stairs, sleep and everything else so I guess caller ID isn't a big deal.  Thanks for responding.
Best Answer
0 Votes