Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flex went dead after showet

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi. I took a shower with my Fitbit Flex, and now it doesn't want to charge the battery.. HELP!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Richard_FM and welcome aboard to our community! I suggests to make sure your tracker is completely dry.You can place your tracker into a bowl of dry rice for 24 hours. This will extract any moisture that possibly get inside the unit just in case. After this, try with a restart. Also try cleaning the battery contacts to make sure the battery is receiving charge.

Let me know how it goes. I really hope your tracker works again my friend.Robot Frustrated

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Richard_FM and welcome aboard to our community! I suggests to make sure your tracker is completely dry.You can place your tracker into a bowl of dry rice for 24 hours. This will extract any moisture that possibly get inside the unit just in case. After this, try with a restart. Also try cleaning the battery contacts to make sure the battery is receiving charge.

Let me know how it goes. I really hope your tracker works again my friend.Robot Frustrated

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hi and thanks! I'll try that when I get home from work. Thanks for the reply 👍
Best Answer