Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit HR will not Sync; I'm so frustrated!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit HR hasn't synced for one week. I've reset the Fitbit while it's plugged in, and I've done everything possible with the App. Also, the App will not find the Fitbit via Bluetooth. I think it has the latest update too, so I am incredibly frustrated! 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem and I've followed the steps multiple times to reset it..hasn't synced since April 6th. Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit stopped syncing the step counter when they pushed out the latest update last week.  I lost the hourly count vs goal weeks ago.  I wish they would leave the system alone.  Every time an update is pushed out I loose the sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously! I'm working out so hard and it's sticks that I can't see it all recorded on the spp. Hopefully they figure this out soon, for us and everyone. I've been contemplating getting the new Versa, but definitely won't upgrade with this being an ongoing issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh, sorry that it's happening to you tio. They have to figure this out. I'm getting more angry as the days go on. I agree, recently there's major issues with each upgrade. This happened about a month ago too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  I have also done all the trouble shooting and it still doesn't sync.  Very frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes