Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It stopped synching Thursday 8/22. I am thinking it is because of the app update. I am having to reset my One just to get it to synch. No time for that. Not happy at all.

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

My Fitbit One has not synched since Tuesday morning.  I have tried everything. 

Best Answer

nope. One last synched on 8/20, then j installed the ipdated. Cannot sync anymore. I've reset the One, reset my phone, rebooted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, removed the One from my account. Tried to add it back but it can't locate the One (but I can see it through the Bluetooth menu).

I think it is quite obvious from other posts here it is an issue with the most recent app update but Fitbit is just unwilling to admit it.

Best Answer
I agree. Seems like it is definitely a problem.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Has anyone gotten it to sync? Same issue since 8/22 no syncing...

Best Answer
I had to reset via charging to get it to synch but who wants to do that every day 😠

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
I also had to reset through charging and I agree, I don't want to have to do this all the time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

I have to restart my One with the charger at least once a day, used to be 3 or 4 times a year . . . getting old QUICK.

Best Answer

Go onto Chat through the Fitbit app help and support and log the issue.  We must get this known.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go onto Chat through the Fitbit app help and support and log the issue.  We must get this known.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go through the app and help and support and start a chat and log the issue.  I did tonight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go through the app help and support and go into chat and log the issue.  I did tonight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is an update in the app store. I did it but had to still manually sync. But didn't have to plug in shut off etc. Not sure if I didn't wait long enough. Will let you know tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to the app store and do the update it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to the app store and do the update it works

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to the app store and upgraded yesterday. Had to restart again, but good so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To solve this issue .   . 

Go to the app store and update the app. I haven't had to restart since.

Best Answer
0 Votes