Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa with Google Pixel 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa and my phone is a Google pixel 2. The first couple of weeks versa and phone did sync now it won't sync with phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app numerous times, restarted phone and turned Bluetooth off and on so many times I've lost count. Love the Fitbit but very frustrated it won't sync to my Pixel 2

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Azdeb1980, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, totally understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. Please make sure that the Android version on your Google Pixel 2 is up to date.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Debra 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Azdeb1980. Sorry for the delay in responding.

I hope that the information and troubleshooting steps that were shared in my previous post were helpful enough to resolve your syncing concern. Don't hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes