Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S10e compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've pretty much had it with the FitBit company. I've never been a big fan of its quality control and have found the frailty of the tracker and the wrist bands to be a serious issue.

I was given my Flex (original) as a birthday present 5-1/2 year ago. I track my food and calories. BUT that's all the stupid thing is good for these days. I bought a new smart phone recently. I had no idea that I'd have a compatibility issue with my FitBit! All of the other applications work fine with my new Samsung Galaxy 10e. So why do I have to withstand the fact that FitbBit isn't compatible with this new phone?

What's taking so long people?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @NY2TX, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with us, totally understand your frustration with the compatibility concern of your Samsung Galaxy S10e. Let me share with you that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is really helpful for us to improve.

Keep in mind that we are always working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they meet all the necessary requirements to work as intended with our products and services. Even though your new mobile device isn't compatible, can you please let me know if you are experiencing difficulties with it and your Fitbit? If such is the case, please provide more information so I can better assist you. 

My best advice for you will be to constantly check our compatibility list for any update.

Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbitdo you have any idea how lame that response is? The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date was in August, although some reports have it being available 6 months earlier. So, FitBit had plenty of time. Even if it is August, FitBit and the rest of the industry knew it was coming.

A serious technology company would have the compatibility issue resolved by now. This is still another reason why I won't invest one dime on any FitBit product in the future.

Funny thing is that I should be one of FitBit's poster boys. I lost over 85 pounds and I'm 70 years old...but please don't ask me now.

PS: It would help if you avoided typos or lack of understanding of the difference between "advise" and "advice."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your prompt reply is appreciated @NY2TX.

The feedback that was shared in your post is appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if your new mobile device will be added to our list of compatible devices, therefore, I suggest you to periodically check our compatibility list as per previously mentioned. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you experience any difficulty with your non-compatible device, I'll be here ready to help you out. By the way, congratulations for your weight loss, it's nice to see that we are part of your healthy-lifestyle. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbit- You do realize that your answer is unacceptable. And FitBit had very little to do with my weight loss. Actually, once I started to lose weight and work out, I realized that people who "step" have a long way to go to portion control and changing their lives.

I heard one person refer to FitBit as "fat baiters." So many people will never lose the weight they need to lose to return to healthfulness.

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes