Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've had my original fit bit a while now. Since Monday it will not sync and says device not found. I've gone through the trouble shoot I've done the uninstall then reinstall.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Bookworm02 welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

First, I appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting your device prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you but I've had my fit bit a few years now and am very aware how it syncs and the ins and outs. Mine stopped syncing on Monday after I updated.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply and update @Bookworm02 , it's a pleasure to continue assisting you with this situation. Sorry for the delay in replying. 

Thank you for taking into consideration the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, can you please make sure that your mobile device is compatible with our products and services? Because otherwise, this can be the root cause of your syncing difficulties. 

Please keep me posted, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have a Fitbit mine is a flex it stopped after last update but I downgraded my app still the same problem . I contacted support they blamed phone would not listen to the fact they have a problem with the servers the way they communicate poor service from fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Joseph2018 welcome to the Forums, sorry for the delay in responding.

I appreciate the details that were share din your post, sorry for the inconvenience experienced with your Flex. Since you already received assistance by our Customer Support team, my best advise will be to contact them back if you have any additional questions that were provided by them about your device and case.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
What is the point they do not listen bad customer service i would like to talk to someone on the phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply and update @Joseph2018, my apologies for the delayed reply.

The feedback that was shared is appreciated. If you would like to receive assistance via phone call, you can contact our Customer Support team here

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes