Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app lost all info

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The fitbit app has lost my Versa info. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 using version 8.0.0. It doesn't even have the Versa listed as my current device! I have had it since last Nov. Any.thoughts on what might have happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Plemlt1975, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app.
  3. Make sure that the Android version of your mobile device is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device. 
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your credentials.
  7. Let me know if the issue persist.

Let me know how it goes. If you continue experiencing difficulties, please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Fitbit app. You can refer to this post to do so.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Plemlt1975, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app.
  3. Make sure that the Android version of your mobile device is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device. 
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your credentials.
  7. Let me know if the issue persist.

Let me know how it goes. If you continue experiencing difficulties, please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Fitbit app. You can refer to this post to do so.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, RicardoFitbit, for responding to my post.  I just noticed the problem yesterday as I do not open the app very often. The last time I opened the app was probably this past  June when I installed a different watch face for summer. Today I went thru the steps you suggested,  but the result was the same. I previously owned a Charge, switching to the Versa last Nov. The Charge is the only device listed in the app. I can add the Versa back on, of course,  but was puzzled as to why the app lost that device and the associated data.

Any other suggestions,  or shall I just add the Versa back on the app.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes