Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Smartwatch - Setup not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I don't know how to work this watch I am very confused and frustrated and it was only a gift

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Fitbit has several different models.  If you could tell us which model it is, we could probably give you some pointers:  Sense, Versa 3, something else?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow Thanks for your help. 

@Teresalisa111 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you set up your new Fitbit device. How do I set up my Fitbit device? - click here.

I assume you have an Android device, on which you have already installed the Fitbit app. If that is the case, you need to do the following to set up a new device. Open the Fitbit app. On the top left corner, tap on the profile picture. It is on a little circle, the small avatar head you have as profile picture. You enter the account settings. There you have the following option "+ set up a new device". Tap on this option; you will have to choose your device from a list shown to you. This lists contains pictures, so that you can easily spot your device, tap on it and follow the instructions on screen to set up your device. 

Hope this helps. Regards!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes