Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ultra

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just purchased a Fitbit Ultra.  Trying to add it to my fitbit app, but there is no selection for Ultra!  How do I add it so I can keep track of my steps on my apo??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the forums @Bobbuckeye 

Ultra? That style device was retired quite some time ago. It's no longer supported, which might be why you don't see it as an option to add to your app. The Ultra is no longer receiving updates - click to learn more

Unless you can add it, you can't keep track of your steps. Where did you get it? I haven't seen an Ultra around in ages.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Just purchased a Fitbit Ultra.  Trying to add it to my fitbit app, but there is no selection for Ultra!  How do I add it so I can keep track of my steps on my app??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the forums @Bobbuckeye 

Ultra? That style device was retired quite some time ago. It's no longer supported, which might be why you don't see it as an option to add to your app. The Ultra is no longer receiving updates - click to learn more

Unless you can add it, you can't keep track of your steps. Where did you get it? I haven't seen an Ultra around in ages.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh, figures!  I just lost my Fitbit One so I started looking for a new device on E-Bay.  Looked like Ultra fit the bill without the One's cost.  Didn't do my research obviously.  The Ultra works, but I guess that's all it does!!  Thanks for your response!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bobbuckeye  sorry that happened to you. The Ultra was introduced before the One. Have you looked at the new devices that have been released over the past few months? The prices are lower, too! Take a look at the store and see what might work for you. With Mother's Day and Father's Day coming up, there is bound to be a sale. Let us know what you end up doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Odyssey13!!  I will keep that in mind!!!  Actually the Ultra works fine, but BUMMED that I won't have any historical data!  Thanks for your helo!!

Best Answer

Wow! I have had the exact same experience! I LOVED my One but I lost it. I found one on FB Marketplace and bought it but it wouldn't power up. I guess the battery's dead. Then I bought a Fitbit Ultra and it works (sorta). You have to really push the button for the display to activate, but it records steps OK. The worst thing is that the time is really wrong and I have no way to reset it, so it refreshes at 6pm. :(((((  I really do not want a wristband. I guess I'll buy an iWatch if I'm going to have to go the wrist route. I didn't realize that the Ultra was even older than the One. Rats!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended buying a Fitbit versa 2 and I love it!  Never thought that I would ever have a smart watch, but it is fantastic!!!

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @loreleiaub   check out the new Inspire family. The Inspire has an optional clip, so it's similar to the One. You might find it suits your needs.

@Bobbuckeye  I know! Never thought a smartwatch could make a person love to keep track of their steps. Family members who didn't even like wearing a watch for the time are now sporting a variety of Fitbit styles on their wrists. Glad you found something you enjoy!

Best Answer
0 Votes