Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit adding Calories Out to future dates

ANSWERED

1000015289.png

Today is Monday, but the next three days are already saying over 1.8k Calories Out. Is this predictive or a bug?

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

It is definitely a very nice thing to have the app functioning properly. Makes management of nutrition so much easier. Thank you to all team members involved in getting this issue resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So i’m on the wrong thread can you point me to a better one? My issue is iPhone and when I manually enter exercise the calories flash up momentarily in my summary screen and then zero out. Every single day for the past 2-3 weeks or so my calories burned is just logging a flat BMR rate. I’m no longer using a fitbit watch as the three I had ultimately were replaced by a more reliable Apple Watch. So I manually enter exercise in the app and until a couple weeks ago it worked fine. Now it doesn’t work at all. Ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

other than bug, it was a great feature. put the bug back, please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey since it's even more broken now, the predictive calories now stop at some point in the day and don't ever update. I suspect it's when calories in are higher than predicted (which are still incorrect and don't actually match real calories burned on the main page). Two days in a row when that has happened in the morning the predictive calorie counting absolutely stops and doesn't update any further throughout the day.

Would be great if we could actually hear form someone on the fitbit team about this.

Best Answer
0 Votes