Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app Charge 5 forgotten all custom calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Woke up this morning and have eaten my breakfast. Just opened my fitbit app to input drom my custom food list for my calories and the app has forgotten every single item that i have spent over an hour inputting  a few months ago when i first got the device and app. How has that happened and i take it that i now have to input everything again? Is it foing to suddenly deleted everything in the future again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Well gee, thanks 👍🧐

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tolaris   The Community is a user to user help site, not a tech support.  You asked for help in the Charge 5 device forum, but food logging is an app feature.  Do you use an Android or iPhone?  You post can get moved to a better fit forum where you might get more help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Ah! Sorry im still new to this all. I have an Android.

Best Answer

@Tolaris   No harm, no foul.  I'm moving your post to the Android app forum.  There seems to be an ongoing issue with food logging on both platforms.  I don't log food, so I don't know anything more specific.  You can search the Android forum for a recent relevant thread on the same topic.  Moderators give updates on longer active threads.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW thanks so much, i appreciate it!

Best Answer