Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app download stuck

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am using one plus Nord device running Android 11 on it. I am trying to install the fitbit app from the playstore but the installation gets stuck at 83% everytime and then eventually fails. 

I have checked device compatibility criteria on the fitbit website and as per that my phone is covered.

I have also performed all the troubleshooting steps given by Google playstore but that also didn't help.

Can you please help me solve this issue, or may be help me get an installable file outside of playstore as a last resort.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sharad1986 - have you tried restarting the phone and keeping near the wifi,?

And if that fails again, try with wifi turned off to download the App over Mobile Data in case it is having difficulty to download the complete app, rather than at the installing the app stage.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sharad1986 - have you tried restarting the phone and keeping near the wifi,?

And if that fails again, try with wifi turned off to download the App over Mobile Data in case it is having difficulty to download the complete app, rather than at the installing the app stage.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot @Guy_ , it was weird but downloading over mobile data fixed the issue. 🙂 

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks so much for your help. 

@sharad1986 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the Fitbit app.

I am glad to read that you were able to download the app over mobile data. I hope you have a lot of fun with Fitbit.

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer