Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app is locking up on Andriod phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have an LG G Vista Android phone. Locks up when I am in the app, especially looking at community posts.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @thefox, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is not an expected behavior. However I saw you are running the Fitbit app in a non-compatible devices. When a device is not listed as compatible, not necessarily means it won't work, but we cannot predict what would be the behavior of the phone in relation to the Fitbit app and its features.

As a work around please take a look at this suggestion. It won't hurt to give it a try.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

As a side note, I took the liberty to move your post to our Android board, in order to maintain the readability of our Community.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @thefox, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is not an expected behavior. However I saw you are running the Fitbit app in a non-compatible devices. When a device is not listed as compatible, not necessarily means it won't work, but we cannot predict what would be the behavior of the phone in relation to the Fitbit app and its features.

As a work around please take a look at this suggestion. It won't hurt to give it a try.

To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. If your device isn't listed, you can check the link at a later date to see if device support has been added.

As a side note, I took the liberty to move your post to our Android board, in order to maintain the readability of our Community.

See you around and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes