Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't load or keeps crashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

April 6th 2019 the app stopped working. It tries to load then I get a message that the app stopped working. Sometimes it loads and attempts to sync, but then I get the message the app stopped working. One time the app claimed it could not find the tracker before it crashed. I restarted the Fitbit. I tried unistalling the app and reinstalling the app. Connected to wifi. 

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Ditto.. looks like there was an update a couple days ago, the app has been flaky since them in the Exercises area. Stuff was being posted two or three times yesterday, in what looked like Sydney time (I'm in Boston), and now I can't open that page on the app: it crashes. Everything else seems to be in order. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened to me this morning.  Exercise info crashes but rest of app is working and can be updated,

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kure @nenya_elvenring same here. Just started crashing after tapping exercise tile. It seems like data refresh causes the app to crash. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excercise / Goals crashes when I try to open.

Began happening when I ran the update.

I've stopped app (multiple times), cleared the cache, turned my phone off, etc

Next step, re-install app?  Is there a problem with the update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me.  About the same time on my Android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still cannot get into my exercise tile on app.  Does anyone know if there is a fix for this please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kure Sync your fitbit to make sure that the most recent exercise data is backed up to Fitbit servers. Now, assuming you're on Android, open Settings on your phone, go to Apps, go to Fitbit, go to Storage, and tap clear storage and clear cache. Reboot your phone. You will have to log back in to Fitbit app and grant all the permissions, and set up all your notifications, quick replies, etc. again. Your Fitbit workout stats will not be lost as they will be re-downloaded from the cloud.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Thank you.  Worked.  Yayy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is it on apple?

Best Answer
0 Votes