Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze's screen not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Meu fitbit blaze quando retiro do carregador nao esta funcionando.

Ele carrega por completo porém quando o retiro a tela fica toda preta e não consigo liga-lo.

Alguém sabe coml resolver ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @Jessica_delrio.

We currently aren't staffed to provide support in Portuguese.

We'll be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Mandarin, Italian or Japanese while we work to provide support in additional languages.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankful !
Follow my problem below.
My fitbit blaze when pulling out of the boat is not working.
It loads per-current or now to retreat the screen is all black and I can not connect it.
Does anyone know how to solve it?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jessica_delrio.

Thanks for adding that translation. From what I understand, the Blaze is not showing anything on the screen. 

If that is the case, I recommend that you try to restart the Blaze. That should help so that it works correctly again.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning dear,

I tried to do as recommended by restarting the blaze but when holding the button nothing happens the screen remains dark (off).

When I put it in the charger it turns it on, but when it's done, it goes out and it does not turn on at all.

Do you know any other tips for running my beloved watch again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jessica_delrio.

Thanks for trying the steps that I recommended and letting me know that it is not turning on at all, only on the charger.

I have reached out to our support email. They should  be getting in touch with you about this situation. Please keep an eye on the inbox of the email associated with this account.

Feel free to let me know if you need assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! It is happening the same thing to my fitbit. It only works when its plugged in the charger, and out of it the scren is all black. I tryed to reset and restart it but it didn`t work.. can you help me, please?

Best Answer
0 Votes