Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Alright so ever since this new update for the fitbit, my phone (Android Maxx) hasn't been able to even find my Fitbit in any way. It is absolutely frustrating because I don't receive the messages from my phone either. There's also a new problem that just started happening, the battery dies within a day and it should not be since it hasn't been doing it's job. If somebody can tell me what the heck is wrong and how to fix it. I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Kelsey457, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. I understand your frustration about this subject. If you are experiencing issues to sync please follow the instructions of this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

About the battery, dust and debris can accumulate over time and prevent a charge. So clean the charging contacts on the back of your tracker to ensure they stay bronze or gold in color.  You can use a toothpick or a toothbrush with rubbing alcohol. Make sure not to scrape the contacts with a wire brush or anything metal, since this can damage the plating and cause corrosion. If you use a toothbrush, dry with a cloth or tissue before charging.

Other caused is the USB port or outlet is faulty. So If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can review if the tracker isn't connected securely to the charging cable too.

There are no reports of a glitch within the Fitbit app after the most recent update. But if you noticed this start happening with the update please follow the instructions of this post. (You'll noticed the scenario is different but we can use the troubleshooting steps for this scenario too)

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around in case you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes