Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 3 will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can someone help me. Along my fitbit worked fine but today it just refuses to sync. I've turned off and on my phone, turned Bluetooth on and off, can someone please help me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

My fitbit worked fine all along but today it will not sync. I've turned my phone off and on, Bluetooth on and off. I've been trying to get it back working with at least 6 hours, can someone please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Moonshine59  you try a restart of the Fitbit? Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you for replying. I have a Huawei P8lite. I have my fitbit charge 3 with 3 months and it worked fine all along 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Moonshine59  according to the article linked above, your phone is no longer compatible.

"Which devices are incompatible with the Fitbit app?

Due to Bluetooth issues that prevent certain devices, like Fitbit devices, from syncing, our products aren't compatible with the following phones:

• Huawei P8 Lite"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my God that's not fair, not one bit. I can't afford a new phone and these fitbit don't come cheap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have the latest Fitbit app and update on the Charge 3? Sometimes even if it's not on the list, a phone will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I checked the update, that's all ok.

What's coming up on screen is yesterday steps etc. but nothing happening for today 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I've had success. I had to let you and the community know. I rebooted my fitbit charge 3 and it works, oh I'm so happy. I hope this helps someone else in the future. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back with the good news @Moonshine59 

Best Answer
0 Votes