Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing text messages with Galaxy S7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I guess there was a software update on my charge 3 and every since that update I can't see the text messages through my charge 3 I can't see the phone calls to my charge 3 and my charge 3 won't even sync my steps with the Fitbit app on my phone please help what can I do. I have a Samsung Galaxy 7 phone it worked just fine until I did the latest update

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ang01 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 isn't syncing with your phone. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix, as suggested did not work for me. It seems this may be a known bug, that Fitbit is just not bothering to fix. That revelation came to me after an hour working with the Fitbit support team.

Best Answer
0 Votes