Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit community feed and multiple compilation posts for the same user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed recently on the community feed that a user's posts from different dates will be grouped all together so it becomes like a timeline of multiple posts from different dates by one person. At first I thought it was one person posting a bunch of their own recent stuff one after the other then I could see that the app would randomly post different postings for that person back to back from different dates. I personally would not want the "MzP Fitbit community show" of all my posts past and present. If someone does not notice the different dates they would think I was loving posting over and over and over and over and over (you get the idea haha)! Woman LOL I am hoping this is just a temporary glitch along with seeing postings of a step goal or whatever way after the initial date it was posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have not seen that, @MzP.  If you click on the Settings Gear Icon, you can change the sort order for either by Topic, by Oldest to Newest, or by Newest to Oldest, but those are the only options.

Best Answer

Thank you @USAF-Larry. I believe the setting gear icon and the sort by topics is only available here on the Fitbit.com website.

@USAF-Larry wrote:

I have not seen that, @MzP.  If you click on the Settings Gear Icon, you can change the sort order for either by Topic, by Oldest to Newest, or by Newest to Oldest, but those are the only options.

IMG_0866.JPG

The issue I am mentioning is on the Fitbit phone app. There is no little settings gear icon for sorting on my Samsung version  of the Fitbit app (not sure if it shows up on your phone maybe it depends on the type of phone-not sure).

For example, on the phone Fitbit app, I would expect to see the latest post at the top of the feed and going down to earlier dates from there. However, what I see is a recent  posting from today right next to a posting from months ago then back to a more recent date. Last week what I was seeing was a stream of postings by one person back to back from different dates past and present like a collection of postings. 

I think Fitibit may have fixed that multi posting collection of posts for one person but the random date postings are still an issue. 

Thanks for posting @USAF-Larry 🙂

MzP 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this ever get fixed? I’m having the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes