Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit flex not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex is not syncing.

I read that it might be my phone. Samsung S7.

But when im at work i have co workers fitbits syncing to my phone?????

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

My fitbit flex not syncing to my Samsung galaxy S7.

I did all the turning off and reinstalling the app. Atleast 5 times.

I also downloaded the fitbit app to my son's IPhone 6S. 

It's still not working.

It's very discouraging not having my fitbit working. 

Best Answer

I googled it. I used a paper clip at the little hole on the back of the charger while it was plugged into computer. 

Now it's working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this hasnt worked for my daughter she has tried everything

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TraceyPowell, good to see you one more time in our Fitbit Community! Certainly this behavior at the moment to sync is odd.

Please give it a try to the following recommendations: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi @TraceyPowell,

I would recommend trying a reset.  Sometimes it's just the device that needs a hard shut down.  None of your stats will be lost in the process.

If that fails, I would try restarting your Bluetooth.  Sometimes, just like the tracker, the Bluetooth needs a hard shut down as well.  Usually, at this point, this works for me.

Sometimes it's also the phone needing a hard shut down.  I would try this next if the other two processes fail.  By trying the other processes, we are slowly eliminating the possible causes, as we try to figure out what is causing the issue.

If shutting down your phone doesn't work, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Sometimes, it is an issue on Fitbit's end.  If this fails, I would also try force closing the app.

I would also keep in mind that sometimes several people sync at the same time, and if all else fails, I would try syncing at an off time.  There might have been an issue with the servers, preventing you from syncing.

Is it possible that there are other devices that have the Bluetooth enabled?  If yes, I would turn off all the Bluetooth devices, as they can often cause interference when trying to sync.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer