Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receivng notifications from my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Morning everyone:

I recently acquired a Blaze and have been enjoying the vast majority of its features.  I am however not receiving any notifications from my Samsung S8 (AT&T provider).  I have gone through all troubleshooting on this site and the FitBit site as well. 

I have uninstalled and re-installed the FitBit app on my phone and then reconnected my Blaze to my S8

I have force stopped the App and restarted the App

Unpaired my Blaze from my S8 and then re-paired

and followed to the letter the FitBit and forums suggestions on how to receive notification(s).

Notifications is on for both the S8 and my Blaze

Preferred Apps selected and turned on for notifications as well.

Call notification selected and turned on

Blaze is connected and has synced several times showing current and correct data sets.

Notification Widget is turned on (I have done all the steps above with and without the widget on).

So, here is the question, what am I missing?  No call notification(s), not text notification(s), no FB Messenger nor Calendar notification(s).  Nor am I receiving any of the Test Notifications either.  I am at my wits end.  I got rid of my Samsung Gear S2 for the Blaze and the things that sold me on the Blaze (the notifications) are not working despite a lot of time spent trying to figure it out.

Thank you all for hopefully helping me understand and remedy the situation

Mike

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'm having the same problem with mine that I got yesterday. I have the S8+ I did everything you did and nothing. I hope someone answers soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes