Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit has DIED

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google bought fitbit and of course in the interest of helping us get healthy, they are getting rid of the challenges. This was suppose to happen on the 27th of March, but mine disappeared this morning.  My premium account and app are also no longer accessible,  so it looks like they plan on charging me forever,  looks like I will need to cancel my credit card. If anyone e has google phone number please post so I can call and cancel. Canceling my card will be a hassle.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It looks like most of the problems are that data from your Fitbit device is no longer read by the app, displayed and sent on to Google - nowadays it seem that the app reads the Fitbit data and does not display it, the app sends your data to google who stores it and then you have to get the app to access the data that Google now owns and has stored - so you need access to google to download what used to be your data to the app.  So software updates have to be done all the time because if they change their processing then the app needs to be updated to access google's data and display it.

This morning my app was not displaying most of the data (it was working yesterday) but it's working again since I restarted the phone and downloaded an app update.  It will be normal if this all happens again in a few days so if you have problems then check the app updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes