Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ionic not receiving messages from Note 8

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just upgraded my phone from a Note 8, previously had a Note 3. I wasn't able to read my text messages or answer the phone when I am receiving notifications for the Note 3 and still receiving the same problem with the Note 8.  When I looked up the notifications set up I don't see phone app or text messages app.  What am I missing:(

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Zumba50, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes the issue with the notifications on your Note 8? Is the issue still persisting?

Perhaps the following post will give you more information to address this issue: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Just as an extra step, make sure to remove the bond of your tracker with your old phone if by any chance still is around your Note 3. To remove the tracker from the bluetooth bond, this is explain in the last part of the previous post.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Zumba50, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes the issue with the notifications on your Note 8? Is the issue still persisting?

Perhaps the following post will give you more information to address this issue: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Just as an extra step, make sure to remove the bond of your tracker with your old phone if by any chance still is around your Note 3. To remove the tracker from the bluetooth bond, this is explain in the last part of the previous post.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your replying.. yes everything is working great with the new
phone..

Zumba50 😁
Best Answer
0 Votes