Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi Team My fitbit Altra hr is not syncing with my android app. I googled and I restated the app, my phone, Bluetooth, wifi connection, reinstalled the app and still, the app hasn't synced since Sunday. please, help! Thank you 🙂
Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

As I had already mentioned my flex wasn't syncing with my Huawei P10 and I was concerned that the Charge 2 I had ordered wouldn't work either. Well the Charge 2 arrived today, completed a wireless Pairing and whaddya know......so far everything is fine and dandy.!!!!! Fingers crossed it stays that way! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

Please keep in mind that if a phone is not on the list, it could be working one moment and then some sort of update to the phone's software or the app version could lead to further optimization issues that cause the syncing or the notifications to stop. My recommendation would be to follow the steps I shared before.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just had replace my ALTA to a ALTRA HR. When I go set up my HR my app says I already have an account with my email address. I have deleted the app several times to start over, same answer on the app. My watch is flashing the message WWW.FITBIT.COM/SET UP. Really upset over this. I am about to send this one back also.

Best Answer
0 Votes