Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit progress report not coming

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I'm not getting my weekly Fitbit progress reports sent to my email anymore ..  n I'm not very happy about that..   I would like to know why .. as it always did before n its been about 2 weeks that I am not getting them! Yes it is synced to my phone n my laptop ..can u plz let me know why ? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @megster12_72

Thanks for bringing this up.

It is possible that the report was delayed due to the high volume of reports being sent out. This can happen because of that.

In the meantime, maybe you could try to look into your settings and verify that the setting for the Weekly Reports have not been turned off. If it is on, try to turn it off then save your settings and then turning it back on and saving again. That should work so that you get your reports once again.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @megster12_72

Thanks for bringing this up.

It is possible that the report was delayed due to the high volume of reports being sent out. This can happen because of that.

In the meantime, maybe you could try to look into your settings and verify that the setting for the Weekly Reports have not been turned off. If it is on, try to turn it off then save your settings and then turning it back on and saving again. That should work so that you get your reports once again.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
hello I have got the problem fixed by calling them ...  n having them work with me to re-connect my Fitbit over again ..    and it's working awesome ..!!! THANKS ..MAGGIE😉  

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hello @megster12_72

Glad to read that everything seems to be in order now! Thanks for letting me know.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other members, I'm sure that you will find something that you'll be interested in.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All good , thank you so much ..!!! 

Best Answer