Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit upgrade

I am prone to sleep walking and with the new upgrade it impossible to see the specific awake times to report to my doctor. Unless there's a better upgrade, I'll be switching companies. This information is important not to have.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Slide your finger across the 'Awake' bar and it will display the time range of the awake part; likewise for any sleep stage.  On iOS have to have finger on particular (awake) bar; on Android, can have finger on any bar.  Many not aware of this.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Both graphs give

• Start/stop times of sleep
  • Total sleep time
  • I see 42/50 on the old graph but not on the new. 

Im not really sure of what the users are asking for? 

1000006226.jpg

f776031d-a8f6-4ccb-aa00-a1bba9fcb19d-1_all_4093.jpg

As @JohnnyRow mentioned our finger can now give the times of each individual stage. The top line shows the individual awale periods. Did you show this graph to your doctor. The doctor peobably has a better understanding then the user 

I circled where i placed my finger, and circled the star/stop time of this period. Both charts tell me thar i was awake for 51 minutes, but with the old chart my finger only gave a time point. 

f776031d-a8f6-4ccb-aa00-a1bba9fcb19d-1_all_4094.jpg

Best Answer