Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit watch hasn't synced with the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense 2 hasn't been syncing properly with the app for 2 days now. It will say it's syncing and eventually send my steps over but nothing else. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your input and help!

@SunsetRunner Nice to see you in th forums again. I will be happy to help you sync your Fitbit watch again. 

I recommend you take a look at the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Here you find tips for this scenario. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner - try restarting the watch, press and hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for the watch to start.

Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and then restart the phone.

Login again and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and sync again. That may help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your input and help!

@SunsetRunner Nice to see you in th forums again. I will be happy to help you sync your Fitbit watch again. 

I recommend you take a look at the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Here you find tips for this scenario. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes