Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't pair

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit won't pair with my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It would help to know the model of tracker and the model of your phone with the Android version.

The last time my Nexus 5X, before I upgraded to Android 8.0.0, couldn't find my already paired Blaze, restarting the Nexus fixed it. The last time it wouldn't pair, it turned out that another Blaze was interfering and needed to be turned off in order to pair.

I hope this helps. If not, please post your tracker model and phone model with OS version. It would also help to know what message your are seeing, or where in the process it fails.

Have a Terrific day!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It would help to know the model of tracker and the model of your phone with the Android version.

The last time my Nexus 5X, before I upgraded to Android 8.0.0, couldn't find my already paired Blaze, restarting the Nexus fixed it. The last time it wouldn't pair, it turned out that another Blaze was interfering and needed to be turned off in order to pair.

I hope this helps. If not, please post your tracker model and phone model with OS version. It would also help to know what message your are seeing, or where in the process it fails.

Have a Terrific day!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung galaxy J3 2017 model and change 2 fitbit 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 powered by Three
Best Answer
0 Votes

My FitBit2 does not pair up with my Samsung Galaxy S8+.  I get as far as entering the pairing number and then nothing happens.  What do I need to do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes