Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with Weight Watchers app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my fitbit to track my fit points. The sync between my fitbit and my ww app has worked in the past.  But last week, the sync stopped and I am having to enter my fitbit step info manually. Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Llldl. Welcome to the Forums.

Thanks for letting me know that your Fitbit data isn't syncing with Weight Watchers. I understand how you're feeling about this situation and let me help you out. Do you recall since when you started to have this issue? Have you updated the Fitbit and Weight Watches apps to the latest versions? 

I'd recommend to make sure both accounts are linked with these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile's icon.
  2. Scroll down and tap Manage Data > Manage 3rd Party Apps.
  3. Log in to your Fitbit account and look for the Weight Watchers app in the list.

In case you don't find it, you'll need to connect them again with the steps described in this help article. Be sure to sync your Fitbit regularly so your details can update through Weight Watchers.

Best Answer

Urgh!!!  Still no luck in connecting.  Any other ideas?  Help!!!  Thank you!!!  ~Laura

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Llldl. Thanks for replying back and trying the steps posted above.

I'm sorry that you're still having issues to connect to Weight Watchers. Since we've exhausted our steps, to prevent losing any progress I'd recommend to contact Weight Watchers support team so they can take a look into this. You can get in touch with them through:

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk
Best Answer