Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit started working again on Saturday and then today it did another update and now it's back to not working again. Hmm.... What's going on? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@WhatdidudoDid you restart the phone after the update ?

Like you, we suffer but I have more consistency because I now switch my mobile phone off at night. When I switch on in the morning it's syncing immediately. If it's delayed I go into the phone settings, Apps, tap Fitbit and do a force stop. Then back to the App, open it and that appears successful most times.

I haven't had to do all of the work arounds suggested.. I gave up on that and decided the stress wasn't worth the effort because the data is there on the phone for a running 30 days..

Still waiting for version 2,65 to be available in Australia and see how that goes...

@Whatdidudo wrote:

My Fitbit started working again on Saturday and then today it did another update and now it's back to not working again. Hmm.... What's going on? 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did restart it. I even did all of the troubleshooting they suggest but it's not syncing again. It just says looking and I was happy because it had started working again. Maybe soon it will be sorted out. I'm hopeful.

Best Answer
0 Votes