Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbti App not syncing with Fitbit device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For weeks every time I sync it just spins and gives me a blue banner that says syncing is taking awhile. It does sync eventually (everything but heart rate which is always a day behind).

This has been occuring since games and challenges left. 

I've checked the app is update and cleaned cache but it's like the whole app has broken and won't work correctly. 

Am I the only one?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Stevie_the_girl Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you sync your Fitbit device with the app. 

I appreciate your initiave to solve this on your own. Thanks for the explanation. May I have a screenshot of the delayed heart rate graph? Does it show the current day without data? Thanks in advance.  First I recommend taking a look at this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Here you find tips regarding syncing. I would also set up the Fitbit as a new device. Remove it from your account and connect it again. That will reset everything regarding the connection. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Stevie_the_girl Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you sync your Fitbit device with the app. 

I appreciate your initiave to solve this on your own. Thanks for the explanation. May I have a screenshot of the delayed heart rate graph? Does it show the current day without data? Thanks in advance.  First I recommend taking a look at this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. Here you find tips regarding syncing. I would also set up the Fitbit as a new device. Remove it from your account and connect it again. That will reset everything regarding the connection. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes