Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not sending recharge notification

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Any suggestions to get my flex 2 to send a notification on either my smartphone (note 5) or flex 2 to recharge? I went into fitbit.com and clicked to get a low battery notification under notifications and re-synched. I also checked in my spam folder to see if it was there. Nope! Fitbit customer didn't have an answer either. Thanks
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tharvey Welcome to our Community! You can select to have a phone or email (or both) notifications sent when your Flex 2 is low on battery. Just take into consideration that if you activated this feature after your tracker reached the threshold (20% of the battery) then you won't get the notification until next time the tracker reaches it again. You can check your notifications settings to activate these notifications.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@Tharvey Welcome to our Community! You can select to have a phone or email (or both) notifications sent when your Flex 2 is low on battery. Just take into consideration that if you activated this feature after your tracker reached the threshold (20% of the battery) then you won't get the notification until next time the tracker reaches it again. You can check your notifications settings to activate these notifications.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thank you!
Best Answer

@Tharvey Happy to help you! If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find great suggestions and recipes shared by other members for a healthier lifestyle.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Received recharge email at 20%mark just like you said !
Best Answer

@Tharvey Happy to hear that you received your notification! Now we know it is working find so you don't need to worry about having your tracker run out of battery without a warning. Just make sure to sync your tracker periodically if not you won't receive the notification.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 was been at about 60% battery midday today and died without warning by the evening. I know I put my battery through the paces, but most of the time I get my low battery warning as expected. Why would I not receive the low battery warning?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sharkbait703 Welcome to our Community! Have you been syncing your tracker? If you haven't then the system won't know that the battery has drained and won't be able to issue any alert. If the tracker has been syncing have you used the Swimming detection option, this option will use more battery so this could be the cause. Finally if these aren't part the of the issue try restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1.- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
2.- Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.
You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.
3.- Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
4.- Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
5.- Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Flex 2.  I get the low battery in my email.  I have checked that I want them on my mobile.  But I cannot find anywhere to input my mobile number!!  Any ideas?

Best Answer

@lsb0730 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! The phone notification won't send a text message, it will notify you through the Fitbit app installed on your phone when you sync your tracker and it gets an update on the battery status. If you don't have the app please download it from the App or Play store.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

I have the app and I see the battery indicator.  Strange wording in the settings, but this was helpful.  Thank you.

Best Answer

@lsb0730 happy to hear that I could help. You can check the Flex 2 manual to have more information about it's features and better manage your device.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes