Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not tracking sleep at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex 2 hasn't logged my sleep at all since Sunday and low steps Sunday, no steps Tuesday. It has 86% battery. I don't know what else to try.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Braunwynn. Welcome on board! It's great to see you here.

Thanks for letting me know that your Flex 2's behavior. I understand how important it's to keep tracking your data in your Fitbit account and I'll help you with this matter. Since you mentioned that your tracker isn't tracking your data correctly, I'm wondering if it's able to sync with the Fitbit app as if not, that will be the reason why your information isn't updated.

If your tracker isn't syncing, please give a try to the following:

1. Turn off the Bluetooth and any other Bluetooth connection nearby.
  2. Make sure you've allowed the Fitbit app to run in the background in your phone.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Flex 2 .
  5. Open the Fitbit app and try syncing one more time.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer

That worked for a few weeks. Now I charged my Flex2 this morning and had 100% within 2 hours it was drained, this is the second time, the first time was this pass Saturday overnight.

B.I.G.

Boundaries, integrity and generosity - Brene Brown

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Braunwynn. It's great to see you here again.

I'm glad that your Flex 2 was able to sync and I'm sorry that your battery isn't lasting enough. As with any other electronic device, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as notifications. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't use your Flex 2 features, but just to take into consideration the conditions that may affect your its battery. That said, since the battery is only lasting 2 hours, let me recommend to try the following:

1. Clean the gold contacts on your Flex 2 and charging cable to ensure there isn't dust and debris accumulated over time.
  2. Restart your tracker to refresh its performance.
  3. Review our help article with tips to maximize the battery's life.
  4. Charge it for about 2 hours and monitor it's behavior on the next hours/days. 

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes