Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 suddenly not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't had a problem yet but suddenly this afternoon, my Flex 2 has stopped syncing.  I know I've hit my goal as it vibrated but it's not syncing to my Samsung Galaxy S7.  I've restarted my phone, updated the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing.  I have read through the forums on this but nothing seems to work.  I also have a battery that doesn't seem to hold a charge past 3-4 days so not sure if that has something to do with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Having tried restarting your phone without any luck I would try restarting your fitbit by:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.
    User-added image

You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.

3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.
Best Answer

Thanks, that did it.

However I just noticed something.  I charged my fitbit last night and now this morning it is only on one bar.  It was fully charged last night.

Best Answer
0 Votes