Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won't pair to LG G3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a Flex, will not pair with G3 (5.0 OS, location and bluetooth on). Have tried resetting bluetooth, restarting phone, uninstalling and reinstalling fitbit app, and even reset fitbit with the little reset hole on the charger.  Nothing works.  This is quite annoying considering everything else syncs with my bluetooth without issue.  When I scan for devices the flex shows up but will not pair and doing it through the app is results in "not working".  

Any ideas?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey hey hey @AlphaCajun welcome to our Community! Thanks for stopping by! Robot Very HappyI'd suggest you restart your tracker and verify the following:

1. You're attempting to set up with a supported device. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to our Supported Devices for syncing list. 

2. Bluetooth is enabled in your Android settings. Bluetooth also must be enabled within the Fitbit app. You can check this by tapping the menu button and selecting Device Settings.

After verifying the above, please try to set up your tracker one more time. If that doesn't work, please make sure you try to set up your tracker by using your computer and follow the steps provided at I'm having trouble setting up my tracker. After this, please log into your account via the Android App and try to sync your tracker with your mobile.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Woman Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes