Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food and water data not syncing everywhere

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I enter that I've drank some water, there is a delay from the time I enter it and when it appears on the dashboard. Eventually it catches up. But for food, the dashboard never says the same thing as when I'm in the app where you enter the information. The dashboard always tells me I have more calories left than what it tells me I have in the app where it also shows macro breakdown. Why is this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@55gdlb Hi there. Thank you for the details mentioned. 

I've moved your post to this board, because it's more related to the topic. I'd like you to make sure that when food is logged in the Fitbit app, your online Dashboard page is refreshed, this to ensure the data is updated. Also, double check that you're logged into the same account in both platforms. 

In regards to the macro breakdown, check out this thread, our team is aware of this, where the data might be showing incorrect totals. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just entered my breakfast for the day. The data entry page says I have 282 calories in and 132 left in my diet. The dashboard says I have 1534 calories in and 128 calories left. Why is the dashboard saying I have so many calories in when I've just had breakfast and only input 282 calories? As I've been replying to this message, the data entry page has been increasing my calories left and now says I have 132 calories left, but the dashboard is decreasing my calories left and now says  I have

126 calories left. The dashboard does not correspond to the data entry page. How do I fix that the dashboard starts out with the incorrect calories in, and decreases calories available instead of increasing as it should? How do you make the dashboard refresh and why doesn't it do it immediately after entering my food information like it does on the food intake page? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A few minutes after my last reply the dashboard has changed to 128 in and 1221 left while the data entry page says 282 in and 144 left. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@55gdlb Thank you for getting back and providing that detailed information. 

Let's try the following troubleshooting:

- Log out from the online Dashboard 

- Clear cache 

- Log back in 

- Log out from the Fitbit app 

- Restart your phone 

- Log back in 

If you keep getting this, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes